Saturday, February 9, 2013

You can Change.

One thing I'd like to change about myself. Day: whatever day I'm on.

Here's the thing. I'm not going to sit here and type a post about how I accept the person that I am and that I love me and wouldn't change a thing about myself. That's a load of crap. I do love myself, and I love the person that I've grown to be, but I'll never say I don't want anything to change. Even if I like life how it's there's always more I could do to be a better version of myself. The struggle to the top is what makes a height reached the greatest.

So here are some things I want to work on:
-Judging Others Less.
-Being More Patient.
-Not Jumping To Conclusions.
-Stop procrastinating.


On a totally seperate note, today was All-District, my last honors choir! It was an awesome preformance. I love music so much you guys. It's the best ever. #JustKeepSinging

No comments:

Post a Comment