Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 2.

Today was fabulous. I will surely post about it tomorrow because it is past my bedtime. BUT FIRST!

Day 2: something that’s illegal but you think it should be legal

Hmm. Maybe I'm a bit rebellious, but loitering.
Seriously? That's so silly.
Also, I think that you should be allowed to turn left at a red light if absolutely no one is present and the light is never changing. We can call it, "The Slow Light Exception."

This is a lame post because it was probably assuming people would rant about gay marriage or marajuna. I won't do that though. Plus, topics like those come up later anyways.

Something I think should be illegal:

tailgaiting.

can cops just start pulling obnoxious drivers over?
That would be nice.

I am just rambling now because I want to go to bed. Better posts tomorrow I pinky swear.
I will do it when I have early release. Like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment