Monday, February 4, 2013

Day1

So I guess I accidentally lied.
I didn't do it yesterday because I didn't bring my camera inside.
here goes for today though!



Day 1: hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself

Hopes:
I hope that I smile more.
I hope that I complain less.
I hope that I will judge less and help more.
I hope that I will sing fearlessly and dance crazily.
I hope that I put my trust in God and not man.
I hope that I see beauty in the world around me.
I hope I can wake up each day a little better than the day before.

Dreams (/Goals):
I dream of learning new things: crochet, breadmaking, sewing, and beatboxing.
I dream of serving a mission for the church.
I dream of finding a new someone who I can tell anything, who I can laugh, share, and cry with.
I dream of being happier with my family.
I dream of taking more photos and making more memories.
I dream of being healthier and happier.
I dream of being more converted to Christ.

Plans:
I plan to get into BYU.
I plan to graduate highschool and pass all my AP Tests.
I plan to love and serve the Lord as I prepare to go on a mission.
I plan to go on a beachweek trip, with my mom! :D
I plan to love fearlessly and endlessly.
I plan to make summer count.
I plan to walking 20 miles dressed as a pioneer.
I plan to workout.
I plan to save lives.
I plan to drive cross country with my brother.
I plan to meet new people.
I plan to make more plans.


So there you have it. Day 1. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment