Monday, February 18, 2013

Us, Trust, a couple things I can't spell without you.

Day 16: someone you trust

I like to think that I'm a pretty trusting person, but I know that in reality, that's not true. I have a pretty hard time really trusting people, I'm not sure why. I do my best though. I read a quote about how it's it's important to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I believe that people deserve a chance, a second chance, and even a third chance. However, there is one person that I can rely on through and through, in every circumstance, I know that He stands with me, and that person is my Savior. He gives me peace and comfort in my life, and I just decided instead of writing about Him here, I will do so on our new sibling devotional blog: http://teamallforall.blogspot.com/. #CheckItOut

No comments:

Post a Comment