Thursday, February 7, 2013

I dreamed a dream...

Day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream

Which dream is this? hahaha
I don't think I have a singular life dream that I want to already have achieved.
The real benefit of dreaming is the process towards achieving.
I'm not an instant gratification type of girl.

But more to the prompt, here are some dreams that I have (or funnier that I've had) and how they would change my life if they were to be somehow realized:
-dream to be healthier and in shape: Well, if I worked for it that would be fine, but though I dislike it, I am truely grateful for the struggle I'm having to achieve a healthier lifestyle. I'm learning a lot about sacrificing things that don't matter for something that does even if I'm not seeing the results I want. Being the shape that I am has taught me to love myself enough the way I am to want to take better care of myself becaue I matter. It would change my life because I'd be healthier, happier, and stronger. One day I will have that. (:
-dream that I almost got married:i've had two dreams about almost getting married (like dreams when I was asleep). If one of them was true I would currently be on the run from the mafia (I ran away). If the other is true, then Sheldon Cooper is groveling at my feet for forgiveness and I am best friends with all of One Direction. ...don't even get me started on how weird that dream was. hahaha
-dream of being a mother and homemaker: hmm, well if this was true I would be married. I am willing to wait for that. Truthfully, I don't worry about it or about being forever alone or anything. I know that what happens will happen and I'll end up where I'm supposed to be. All I know is I'm going to have the most warm and friendly house around. It will be bright, happy, and LIVED in.
-dream of serving a mission- it's coming!
-dream of returning to live with my Father in Heaven! -well, i'd be dead. HoweverT, I simply have to much to do before this can happen. For example, first i have to achieve my dream of changing the world. :D


Also Yesterday's Picture:
 
Yesterday I went to the gym with Jon and Kendall. Then I went to the library, then to Lexy's where we made pumpkin cookies ! (the pumpkin is why the dough looks so yellow) (of which I ate none, yay for self control). Then I went to basketball. Then I went to mutual, but sorta ditched for homework. Then I went to basketball with the boys, but sorta ditched the last two minutes because I was literally about to punch a certain boy in the face.
 
Then I stayed up all night talking to my parents. Love them.
 
 

Today's Pictures:

Today was a good day. I went to King with Lexy to provide childcare for the pep program. Then took my sister's to the library for family craft night. Then ran some errands for my mom, which is why we took ridiculous(ly awesome) pictures in my car. yay for sibling bonding. hahaha I have felt sick all day, but I am determined to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment