Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The truth is...

I've been acting kinda lame lately.

Ironically, this realization came from my joining Pottermore. I was taking my sorting quiz and it asked what I pride myself in having. I put optimism. I realized that lately this hasn't been my strong suit. I've been pretty whiny lately which is generally something I pride myself on not being. I've realized once again:
this is my life, and I'm going to make everything I can of it, regardless of what is thrown at me.
Sometimes I forget that, but i'm going to work on starting to remember today and everyday.. i feel embarrassed and silly. I'm starting again today.

Anyways, today has been pretty swell. Between Pottermore and LOST i'm fairly content.
Also, i made another pizza just as a treat for the kids who aren't at the activity day Art Show.

Life is good, and I know it. I just need to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment