Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Perhaps I am Easily Excited...

Recently, I find myself getting more and more excited about all sorts of things. I get downright giddy when I think of them. The fact that they haven't even happened yet, yet still manage make me happy could be a cause for concern, but I'm not worried about it.I know people say if you look to far to the future you'll miss the present, but I'm not living in the future, I'm using it as motivation for the present. For example, the idea of one day getting into my dream school BYU is motivation to keep doing my homework (;

Here are just a few things I'm excited for:
-Singing at the National Cathedral on Friday
-Pools Opening this Weekend!!!
-being done with Junior Year
-singing for my babies at graduation!
-Girls' Camp 2012 (my first last! ahhh!)
-working hard at waterworks with coworkers I love
-a summer of self-improvements
-Youth Conference 2012: Dance Festival/Youth Celebration
-EFY with Lexy and Lauren
-getting rainbow tips this summer
-finally getting my license
-going to Portland Oregon with my grandfather
-spending time with my friends before they leave to college
-senior year!
-going to school with my brother, Gabe, next year!
-the fact that in a year I'll be graduating high school and hopefully I'll be going to BYU with Cuesta!
-and much much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment