Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mix Tape: Just Drive.

I love music a lot, and quite a variety of it too.
This is easily reflected by the CD I burned of music to play while I'm driving in my car..
I love to jam guys. For real tho.
I hope all the versions I post are clean like the versions I play in my car.
So far this music has been a sucess, especially when I'm driving my little sisters around.

1. Kiss Me Through The Phone- Soulja Boy.
2. The Perfect Scene- Mercy Mercedes
3.Catastrophe- Four Year Strong
4. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
5. Bangarang- Skrillex
6. Payphone- Maroon 5
7. Shiver Me Timbers- Mercy Mercedes
 
8. Sweet Tangerine- The Hush Sound

 
 
9. Cinema- Benny Benassi (Skirllex Remix)
 
 
10. Hallelujah- Paramore

 
11. Right Here- HeyHiHello

12. I Wish- One Direction

 
13. On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons

14. Domino- Jessie J
 
15. Something Left To Give- The Starting Line
16. First of the Year (Equinox)- Skrillex

17. Violins and Trees- The Morning Of

 
18. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
...I posted a video of this in my last post.
19. Sway Your Head- We Shot The Moon

20.Simple Life- My Favorite Highway

21. Love Like Woe- The Ready Set

22. As Long As You Love Me Dubstep Remix... I can't remember the Artist. and Justin Bieber
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment