Thursday, November 29, 2012

Exactly, IF You Were My Boyfriend.

This blogpost was inspired by a meme created by my brother. The meme was inspired by the Biebs and by #TeamKeepAlyssaSingle (represent).
 
Anyways, I think just about everyone knows about my rebellious act of teenage defiance... that is, refusing to get a boyfriend despite my mom's requests. hahaha Ignoring all that, I thought I'd do a post about some of the requirements I would have for my someday boyfriend. I don't think they're unreasonable because I don't expect him to be perfect, but here's the list (this is not a marriage requirement list...).
 
-He has to smell good.
-He has to make me laugh.
-He has to think I'm beautiful.
-He has to jam in the car with me whether he can sing or not.
-He has to dance with me, no matter how ridiculous we look.
-He has to ball with me, even if every shot is an airball.
-He has to be a gentleman, but he can still tease me.
-He has to plan things sometimes, it can't always be me.

I mean there are other things that are important to me, but as far as key requirements for a boyfriend, these are my top prereqs. I feel like this list makes me pretty low maintenance, but if you don't think so I guess we just won't work out! (; just kidding... sorta, that sounded too cocky.
 
Well that was my list. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment