Sunday, September 23, 2012

#ThingsIWishICouldSay: Special Edition.

So, sometime last year, I wrote a post called, #ThingsIWishICouldSay.
It was a compilation of thoughts to random people, by me.
All were my honest thoughts that I knew I would probably never share.
Today I have more of these thoughts, but they are all about one boy.
To illustrate how crazy I am, please note that this is not a boy I am romantically involved with, or (so far) even interested in being anything more than friends with... I just think about people a lot.

-I hope you're not as miserable as you seem to be.
-I just want to be here for you. It seems like you can't tell anyone how things really are.
-I know things suck right now, but let them get better. Have hope.
-I feel like I've found things out and invaded your privacy, but I didn't mean to and I can't change it.
-I won't tell anyone the things I know, in case they are secrets.
-Why did you lie to me? What did I do to deserve your distrust?
-I keep feeling like you're going to hate me. I just want to be friends.
-I don't want you to feel alone. I've been there. It sucks.
-Give yourself a chance to be happy. Things aren't as bad as they seem now.
-I think we've had fun together, but the memories are tainted.
-Everytime I  remember, I'm bothered that you lied to me. It was such a small lie. It shouldn't matter.
-You are a typical Simba.
-I hope one day you'll realize just how much you're capable of.
-I believe in you. I want you to be happy. I wish that was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment