Thursday, February 23, 2017

Week Full of Grace.

I am a little late on my post... things got pretty crazy. haha here is at least one blessing from each day of this past week!

Monday-
We got to have FHE at the Sheppard's house. They just have such a spirit there and the food was so dang good.

Tuesday-
Today was Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be just a regular day, but I had a great day! One of my friend's gave me roses as a surprise! It is awesome! It was just a really nice surprise blessing!

Wednesday-
Today was sweet because I got to go swim for my workout. I love swimming.

Thursday-
Today was sweet because I got to meet with my roommate and go lift. We had a great workout. Then I got to go to institute with my friend Jenny which was just such a blessing! Afterwards, I went to hut tubbing with Jackson and Riley. They are just great! I love those guys.

Friday-
Friday I felt super blessed because I was able to get the car from Tyler

Saturday-
Saturday was so flipping amazing! We started it off right with a couple of hikes to some ancient ruins. We got to see some amazingly beautiful sights. I felt so blessed to be so close to nature. I saw some things that were so beautiful and I just was amazed at how much the Lord has done to make the world a beautiful place.

Also, I can't deny the reality that the Lord was watching over and protecting up this day. Some crazy stuff happened, but it ended up being a huge blessing!

Sunday-
This was such a special day. It was so lovely to spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa Slavens. It was such a blessing to be in the church feeling the spirit and being with those I love. I also came to get such a great appreciation for the Pioneers. We talked about them in church and then we had such a fun time in Fort Bluff where we got to see the reality of their sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment