Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting Today...

Alrighty, well.  I started a new blog because I don't like posting on one that's been out of touch for a long period of time, and because I would try to post on that one, the post would fail and then my post would be gone, blahblahblah, frustration=new blog time! ...not that I'm complaining. My blog needed some serious revamping and so does my life. This summer I'm working on improving myself: going to the gym, healthy habits, reading more, getting summer assignments done ahead of time, stopping procrastinating, trying new things, making things,  the list goes on. I'm off to a great start though!

Today I got up and did personal study, ate a small bowl of cereal, trimmed the front hedges, ate a small bowl of oatmeal, got ready and went to work, came home after a couple of hours because no patrons showed up, ate a pb&j sandwich, finished the last bit of the hedges, and started the blog. I'm about to go shower, and then I'll probably work on my room or something, get groceries, and then have family night (maybe throw in some gym time?). Tomorrow, I am in charge of dinner for the missionaries and I will post pictures for sure (:

No comments:

Post a Comment